Firewall Port Settings (SIP ALG)
Modified on: Mon, 26 Sep, 2022 at 5:05 PM
General Firewall Requirements
- Create a rule to allow inbound traffic from 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Create a rule to allow traffic from 18.104.22.168 for Provisioning.
- Disable SIP ALG
- for Sonicwall Firewall is the same as SIP-Transformations.
- for Cisco ASA Firewall no+A240:A262 inspect sip.
- Set UDP Timeout to 180 sec
Open the following ports
|Needed for secure web content and secure provisioning over HTTPS.|
|Needed for SIP signaling.|
|Needed for secure SIP signaling.|
|Needed for Audio/Video streams (RTP)|
|8001||TCP||Required for the Portal to provide dynamic updates.|
|TCP||Required for SNAPmobile Web communication.|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.